Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Alota Rubberstamp Pop UP Word card (as I demoed in MTC Webinar 6/7th November 2012)

Word pop up card (with my tip to make 
making it easier) WATCH HERE
This time I used an alota rubber stamp to decorate it,
as well as putting two of the same bugs on the inside of 
the card on a popup mechanism so that when the 
card is folded  they are tucked in behind the wording 
and when card opens they come out and sit out 
from the edges of the card.
  The wording on the front was the left over 
from when i cut the inside letters .
 Designed in MAKE THE CUT




Don't forget to check out the Webinar
Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

1 comment:

Barb911 S/E MI said...

love it thanks for posting