Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Help lesson for BRIDGING THE GAP

I thought I would give another PATTERN (george cartridge) and I thought I would show you how easy it is two use. You can make these soo easy and they look soo cool.

Here we go
Start by cutting the base card and this is what you will have
In contrast you can cut the bridges (this is the shape of mine but you can make new ones with you cricut design studio to any shape ) Have you distance apart evenly all the way and glue your bridges where you want to (i angled mine so as the matched the shape of the gap, this way i did not have to worry if they were perfectly even )
on the reverse side score in half (cant give measurements as it all depends on the gap)
now fold at the scored line
and you have bridged the Gap . I would love to see if you make any how you finish the card . please email me a look or a link to ones that you have made.
Here is my finished card i added red card liner and with the vine from SYI i cut from the same contrasting colour as the bridges and added some stick on bling.
here is the view inside
Don't forget to show make your creations

4 comments:

Helene said...

I love this card.....Hmmm sure would be nice to see a card design like this made with stamps from Alota Rubber Stamps

Guess who!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!! YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reposting these links. I love this card idea and can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

I just love it!!! Now if I can only remember ;-) I have SYI but haven't cut out the vine yet--but I'm inspired to now.