Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, November 28, 2008

Help lesson cuttlebug sanding card

Here is a quick lesson/tip on getting the most out of
cuttlebug folders.
LETS BEGIN
For this card i am going to use the snowflake
(but works with all folders)

You use white core paper or white core card.
this is paper and i know it has white as the back is
white and the front is blue

Emboss the piece you want too

Then you take sand paper of sanding block

And start sanding on your embossed image and the raised
part will start to turn white

Sanding all directions till you are happy with the
result

Now i will make that into a card
I tore two pieces of white card stock
and ran it through the embossing with a different folder
I added snowmen made using
build a snow made die/embossing set
under the middle of the bigger white ones

Then using two more snowmen behind the smaller white piece

Then i mat it on the card

The END

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card, Susan! I love the snow drift effect...

Melissa said...

TFS! Great ideas

Jen said...

I Love this technique. I don't use it nearly as often as I could. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh... and LOVE your snowman card. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

You are so clever! Thanks for showing us. I will use this technique.
Carmen

Ramona said...

Susan You did it again took a simple idea and made it look Fabulous.Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!!! Whats even better is that I have all the stuff to do it!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Jessica from Baltimore MD