Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Blue TINKERBELL cuttlebug (plus link to printable paper)

Today here is another cuttlebug die/emboss Tinkerbell card
this time it is another Faux criss cross card
To find out how to use the dies/embossing folders (HERE)
The wording on the card is cuttlebug folder as well
Also while i was putting her on the card
i thought
i would make her wings fly free to see How i did that (HERE)
And i used some of the printable background paper
you can
DOWNLOAD from HERE





In answer to question about am i going to make design studio paterns and lesson again?
Yes i am . At the moment i am working on LOTS of things that i can not show
right now. THERE is just not enough hours in the day .
stay tuned

6 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Ohh, a criscross card....we wonderful!
Annett

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog, Susan. Looking forward to more of your creations.
Carmen

Lisa Summerhays said...

Love the card and your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan.. saw your post on cuttlebug-itis didn't know you were there too :)
Hadn't been here for a few days, I can't believe how much time you spend/devote to creating. I wish I was half as good as you.

Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Deb Wood said...

Very pretty and I like your new header too!!

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the criss cross card. I think I will give it a try today. Have you tried the new Flower Soft? It is messy but makes flowers on your cards look real. I made my own Martha Stewart branch punch using Inkscape and SCAL. All because of your easy to follow lessons.
Thanks!