Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Instructions + R2D2 ROBOT plus Pattern

Here is the second pattern as promised
If you have a cricut and cricut design studio HERE IS THE PATTERN


You need a scoring embossing tool and ruler for this robot it needs a lot of scoring


Cut base in dark gray . The white is best cut out in WHITE GLOSS card (as it gives a great scored line ) cut all pieces follow picture (above) for placement. after all pieces placed on you then score (using tool and ruler )LINES shown as all red lines on picture below

add Red and clear gem stone in place on head

enjoy

4 comments:

Heather said...

This is awesome! Of course I've already done my page where I could use this, haha, but I'm still saving it for future use!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! This will be perfect for the layout of us at the Lego store at Disneyland!! I smooched R2!!!

Sheila said...

This is exactly what I was looking for...PERFECT!

Thanks Susan!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Susan. This will be great for my daughter's boyfriend's birthday later this month.

Susan B