Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shadow placing with the design studio INSTRUCTIONS

I have been so many times, how I do my shadowing with the cricut design studio. SO here goes another lesson
(by the way I DO NOT work for provo craft or cricut, I am just doing this to help people like myself)

1.Have two layers
2.Set the default size to the size of wording you want (too hard if you have to size it after it is placed)
3.Nothing highlighted place the wording/lettering you want on one of the layers.


4.On next layer
5.KEEPING the default size the same as other
6.with shadow highlighted place your word


7. To check if it worked turn preview on


Turn the preview of and...
Now this being the top layer you cut this separate


This being the shadow, is what you place in your card

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Thank you so much for doing this - I really appreciate your teaching!

Laurel

tcmoniz said...

Thanks for this, and all your great patterns! :)

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, but it bears repeating often. Thank you for all the patterns and instructions you have freely given all of us. I have learned so much from you and want you to know how much I appreciate all you do. Thanks Again!

SandraCoe said...

I just wanted to thank you for all the time you take to teach us newbies! Your instructions are so wonderful, THANK YOU!!

Sandra Coe