Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, January 28, 2008

LESSON Magic ZIGZAG plus pattern

Thisis done using the CRICUT cutting machine, CRICUT design studio and the george cartridge

If you have a cricut and cricut design studio HERE IS THE PATTERN

Cut pattern out in two contrasting colours

lay them together (you can see that i have the white one behind but the top of the white is on the top of the blue.

Now holding the top wrap the blue to the back (you will notice that the first four zig zags are now in place)

Now you wrap the white to the back of the blue

Then the blue to the back and you will see the magic appearing

and the white to the back

Continue till they are both intertwined with each other

and here is the finished piece

5 comments:

dimahi59 said...

If you get time, can you do the ric rac in SCAL, I don't have George or Basic Shapes and I wanted to try it on my layout and I couldn't...I wish there was a way to duplicate it so you could have more than one on page. I need about 8.
Thanks so much
Diane

dimahi59 said...

I need the ric rac in SCAL is there any way you could make about a page full, because they don't have select all copy yet, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
plantin has like a ric rac can we use that?

Dee said...

Susan - your blog is awesome! Thank you for being so generous in posting your full directions as well as cut files. You are a true inspiration!

Fellow cricuteer - Dee

Lalia Harris said...

This is very fun! I cannot wait to try it out!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I've got about a million uses for it. Thanks!