Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, January 17, 2008

BUTTERFLY butterfly happy birthday PATTERN LINK as well

I have had many requests for a happy birthday card made using the george cartridge and this is it .
The butterflies are not done on the cricut they are dies (wizzard spellbinders) cut with the cuttlebug. And the dots on the side of the panel on front and the cream panel inside the card are punched using a punch from creative memories punch .

IF you have a cricut and the cricut design studio HERE IS PATTERN



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how happy I was that this was Baby Bug Compatible!Thanks so much Susan!
I love this CarD!!!!!

Anne
*NewBug from Cricut MB

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how happy I was that this was Baby Bug Compatible!Thanks so much Susan!
I love this CarD!!!!!

Anne
*NewBug from Cricut MB