Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How i print my BACKGROUND papers

Someone emailed me asking if I had
lighter background papers but in the same style
so i thought i would show you what i do
LETS BEGIN
the set of three on the left are printed as normal
and the set of three on the right are printed in fast draft

I open the jpg in my image viewing program
( I use IrfanView which is a wonderful fun free image viewer)

Then to file Print

and a dialog box pops up

click on PRINT setup

then properties on the next dialog box

then Features and FAST DRAFT then click OK's

This one is printed normal

And this one is printed fast draft

If you would like this set of three
matching background printable papers
HERE IS THE PATTERN

I have this set in 5 other colours let me know
if you would like me to share them on the blog too ?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! And thanks for the tip about the draft version too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these, I would love to see this set in other colors. Thanks so much
Sharon

Deb Wood said...

Thamks for the tips and for sharing these beautiful papers! I would love to see more!

Anonymous said...

susan, I love these papers and would love being able to get them in the other colors. Thank you so much for sharing.

"Um Buggin" said...

Susan, you are just so creative and busy. I love the printed papers, and the way you unselfishly share all your wisdom with all of us. Thanks again my friend.

~L

LehighGal said...

These are awesome as usual. I hope you will share the rest with us. Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Susan.You are a great designer.
Thank you for the beautiful papers.
And about some more colours? Can you ever have enough beautiful papers? :-)
Greetings from the Netherlands
Marie-José

GrammaP said...

Thanks your for sharing your talent with us!!
GrammaP on the cricut mb.

Marla said...

Susan you are truly an amazing woman. I would love too get so much from your blog. As I said in MB You were the first one to ever be willing to help me get comfortable with my BB. My E is still sitting in the box as I am still learning. I would love to be able to get your other 5 color pages. Can you please email them to my email @ formy5children@yahoo.
com I am sure I will find other things that I would like to use for my projects with the foster teens I work with.

Happy New Years!
Marla

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I' hope you post the est of the background papers. thank you so much for sharing your expertise!

zopeloti said...

Lovely papers and information. I would love to see the other colors you have.
Thanks
Joyce

Connie from ND said...

Thank you so much for all your ideas and sharing. I love using the design studio and cartridges but not creative enough to come up with such great ideas. Thanks again!!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

WOWzers! You share SO much. Thank you for your generosity!

Anonymous said...

thanks! you are so generous!

CiNdYe said...

Sweet papers! Thank you so much!