Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, October 31, 2008

OH DEER plus scal pattern

When cutting this card out
with the left overs i ended up with
three cards that i am very happy with
I used the new alota stamps
and added cuttlebug die/emboss tress

I masked the front dear to add a second one
behind

Masked the front deers again to add extra ones behind
the front ones

Oh and this pattern did not need Tweaking
so it is ready to share
if you have Sure Cuts a Lot HERE IS THE PATTERN

I designed using inkscape and cut via SCAL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
You are so talented and generous in sharing your files. Thank you. Congratulations on your two years as a blogger. I have learned a lot from you in the last month of having my SCAL and Design Studio.
Carmen

Anonymous said...

Really adorable cards, Susan. Thanks for sharing the patten.

Deb Wood said...

Wow! I love this technique and the trees, these are adorable!!