Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TWO years have gone by

MY BLOG IS TWO years old
I have had a web site before my blog
and shortly after the web site had closed i sat
here looking at peoples blogs thinking
"i want one of them" so i started up one (TWO years ago today)
though I did not do much for the first couple of months.
I really enjoy posting, helping people and getting to know
lots of people through the blog .
I am soo happy that you all choose to visit my blog
and hope you will all continue to visit for many years to come


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, I have learned so much from you and I hope one day I might be as creative as you. Thank you for your wonderful blog and many more years of blogging.

Congratulations on 2 years.

SallyW

Unknown said...

Susan-

You have so much talent that I can't even begin to describe how beautiful your creations are. I can't thank you enough for sharing. I have learned so much from you and am a better crafter for it.

-Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on two amazing years. I have not been accessing your site all of that time but I have learnt so much from you in the last couple of months.
Thank you

Schaapje said...

When you still show your creations, I still visit your wonderfull blog, love to see what you made to show.

Anonymous said...

From, Marilyn (UK)
Congratulations, for your 2 years,
We out here are all the richer for your sharing, and inspiration. I visit every day, and Thankyou so much, long may you continue!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Susan!! I appreciate your blog very much and all the wonderful creations you so willingly share! Thank you!!
Janice

Ishadow said...

thanks for all you do!! I apprecaite all you share!! please continue!!

Deb Wood said...

Congrats on two years!! You sure are creating fabulous cards!!