Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kookaburra SNOWGLOBE

While i spent yesterday back working on things that
i can not show you till december
I thought that i would

find other things that i have made in the past to show you
this is a Some assembly required die snowglobe set
After cutting all the pieces out i used a white paint pen
and added dots all over the clear parts before assembling
the globe added a Kookaburra as i was making it


I have had many requests of how to make these
and if I was going to make a lesson.
Sorry i can not as the dies comes
how to put them together and as you need the
dies or stamps to make this then you will have the
instructions SARS

4 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a fun project Susan
hugs
claudia

Raquel said...

I love these Susan! I wish the dies were cheaper - I'd buy them all!
(hugs) Raquel

Anonymous said...

Boy, are those expensive! It is a neat concept tho. And you are so good at it. I watched a program on tv last night on the Nature channel about all the different parrots in Australia.Altho somewhat a pest, they are sure beautiful. I really love seeing all the different things you create.

Cathie in UT said...

These are so cute but I guess I will appreciate them as you make them and not make one myself! LOL