Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, April 25, 2008

Lattice work number 2 ( and Pattern)

Here is a link to a set of LATTICE FONTS that you will need to down load (and install) (if you have not got it from previous post) to be able to cut the cards
And here is the second of the ten cards that I have made using the FONTS and the bug stamped on it is by alota rubber stamps .
***Please note that it is best cut using light weight card stock (this one was white on one sided and and blue on the other to give the two toned effect.) and that if it makes you mat messy with the slits off cuts just get an old credit card and scrap the pieces of with that .




If you have Sure Cuts a Lot and cricut HERE IS THE PATTERN
. Don't forget to leave a comment in my comments please.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lattic cards but I'm too lazy to make them by hand so I'm excitted to see this. I would love to see you write some inkscape lessons, I'm lost.
Thanks for all your work, Shirley
www.paperscissorsinc.com

kkrewtea said...

WOWZA! I'm speechless! These are amazing!!!! And TFS!!!!
I got the font but can't figure out how to get the scut file?!?! And you thought I was ONLY an INKSCAPE idiot! LOL

SusanBluerobot said...

sorry i will not be making inkscape lessons
but there are lots at the forum
http://forums.surecutsalot.com/viewforum.php?f=17
if that helps

SusanBluerobot said...

KKrewtea try again i have fixed the instructions on what to do to get the pattern

sueb_4 said...

Susan your work is FANTASTIC. Thank you so much for sharing
Sue

Tabitha said...

Thank you so much for sharing. This cards are awesome! You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Susan I love your lattice cuts!! You are a genius!! For some reason, I can't save any .scut files, i'm not sure why. Even when I create something using SCAL, I save it, but then cannot reopen it. Any ideas? Thanks so much for all your work.

Aussie Alli

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift to us all. I also have all (maybe not all) of the metal templates and got so tired of cutting them out. I haven't tried your patterns yet but will fairly soon. Thank you so much again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Susan! I have a hard plastic pattern to cut this kind of file and belive me, it is a pain in the rear! You have made it so simple. Thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful designs! I really appreciate it!
Laura in Ohio

Anonymous said...

I just want to say THANK YOU for all the work you do and the lessons you post. I know they take a lot of time and it is very KIND of you to post them. So again, THANK YOU! very much.