Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Latttice PIGLET card plus pattern(for lattice part of card)

Piglet can be found on the pooh and friends cartridge cut at 2 1/2 inches. and rest of the card can be cut with the sure cuts a lot program, but you have to have my font installed link below pictures

If you have sure cuts a lot and a cricut HERE IS THE PATTERN (Number 9 pattern for those wondering if they missed a pattern)
Here is a link to a set of LATTICE FONTS that you will need to down load (and install) (if you have not got it from previous post) to be able to cut the cards

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan

What is 'cuts alot' ??? I do not have and wonder how you get hold of this in the UK?

I love your blog and have bookmarked it as my favourite. You are truly ionspirational, amazing and very kind to share your ideas with us.
Thank you

Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan

What is 'cuts alot' ??? I do not have and wonder how you get hold of this in the UK?

I love your blog and have bookmarked it as my favourite. You are truly ionspirational, amazing and very kind to share your ideas with us.
Thank you

Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan

Firstly thank you so much for all your inspiration. You truly are amazing and very kind to share all your tips with us.
I was wondering what sure cuts alot is. I do not have and wondered if this is available in the UK ?

I am so inspired by your blogg I have bookmarked as my favourite!

Thank you
Julie

Anonymous said...

wish I'd figured out this trick before I ordered a couple of lace templates the other day.

Anonymous said...

I sure with I'd thought of this trick before ordering a couple of lace templates the other day

LadyBramblerose said...

Sure wish i'd thought of this idea before ordering a couple of lace^ templates the other day. DRATS!!

Anonymous said...

I posted a couple of pictures of scrapbook pages I made using your lattice in the yahoo group SureCusAlotUSers. I'm not sure if you can get there from this link:
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/SureCutsAlotUsers/photos/view/3e8b?b=2&m=s&o=0
Probably only if you are in the "group". Anyway, thanks for the technique, it make a great page! I made it bigger too and did a large cut on 12x12 paper.
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/SureCutsAlotUsers/photos/view/3e8b?b=1&m=s&o=0

Your blog is great! Thanks again.