Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Butterfly POP UP card

I am have fun trying to learn how to use inkscape, the only thing is, it has taken time away from other things (like lessons and cricut designs, which i will get back to )
This is a butterfly i found on the net at Marivi's Home
I took it to inkscape and got it ready to save in .svg and then wow it cut so nice in "sure cuts a lot ". I love pop up cards and i want to get a better understanding on how inkscape works so i can give it a try to make my own (lets hope)



Sorry there is no scal pattern but you can get the .gif from Marivi's home webiste

2 comments:

Adeline E. Brill said...

Susan,

Do you not sleep? You must spend every waking moment creating these terrific designs! Thank you!!!

eunice said...

Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! I am totally awed by your talent. Thanks for always sharing!