Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, November 05, 2012

Books for CLIVE and JOHN

As you can see from today and the last two 
HERE and HERE
days I have been keeping busy making things 
for the birthday Lunchion 
here are the 3D BookCards I made the men 
 Designed in MAKE THE CUT
Books for CLIVE 
 



and JOHN







Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

3 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

wow! sensational! looks fantastic!

Tigger652 said...

Can you send me some of your wonderful talent? I love listening and learning from you in the webinars and come here often to see what you are doing.
The recipients of these gifts are pretty lucky because they are so well done and beautiful (ckever too).
Peggy

Lynne Armstrong said...

I love book cards Susan and these two are fabulous! Well done :)