Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, November 19, 2012

What is new in this House?


Before ordering new things for my papercrafting 
I have to know where I am going to set them up .
So when I wanted an Ebosser I did work out where 
I wanted to put it so it is easy to use at all times for me.
Time when on and NOW I have a new Ebosser
But the day it came I had not got the table built for it to sit 
on. So that night I put it on the computer table while I 
went to sleep and this is what i found in my Ebosser 
in the middle of the night
(No bears were harmed in this blog post)
Sometimes I think my toys come to life in the middle of the 
night like in the movies .
Now an Ebosser is a electronic embossing and die cutting 
machine. Takes most of the embossing folders and dies 
on the market. This card I used a Darcie embossing folder 
for the black , and a tim holtz die for the gear boarder.
I cut the robot free hand from scraps of card stock I had
on my table.
I have lots of dies and embossing folders and one of my plans 
is to make a list of the sandwiches for the plates as soon 
as I have used them stay tuned

 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get an
Ebosser then SKAT KATZ  is the place to find them

1 comment:

TRACEY FARR said...

WOW! good on you for getting one - I know you LOVE embossing! I need to remember I actually have a cuttlebug! LOL!