Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Easel ebosser'ed card

The other day I mentioned that I had an New Ebosser
Well since then I have been making lots of things 
that I can not show just yet . But I have been having 
soo much fun with it . It gives a nice crisp emboss 
to it even on paper (card below is usine silver paper weight
paper and it worked wonderfully)
I used two brands of embossing folders for this card
one was darice and the other was sizzix
using plates "D" "C" embossing folder with paper and "A"
plates.
Used make the cut and the Zing for the lettering 
and Yikes font


 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get an
Ebosser then SKAT KATZ  is the place to find them
Or a 
Zing then SKAT KATZ is the place to find them
 

No comments: