Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Which HORSE will win?

For those of you that did not realize that I live in
Australia (Victoria ). Well on the First Tuesday 
of Novemeber Every year  in Melbourne Victoria 
we have a Famous Horse race called
 The Melbourne CUP.
So  today I thought I just had to have horses in my blog entry 
so here is some horse (Bit hard to bet on these horse I guess?)









But that card  using pattern the size it was 
was too big for me  8 inches x 7 inches
So I shrunk the pattern 





 

Much better size now  and the
ZING cut it soo wonderfully
Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Susan
What a marvelous card !!!
Love it. I love pop up cards.
Myrna

LostnThought said...

Gorgeous Susan! Did you create the pattern or purchase it? If you created it, any chance you will be sharing or selling it?

Lisa

SusanBluerobot said...

I Purchased the patter from amazing pop up. had to tweak the patttern to turn into a cut file

TRACEY FARR said...

wow!