Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, November 16, 2012

OUT OF THIS WORLD Pop UP Word card (as I demoed in MTC Webinar 6/7th November 2012)

I am here today with another of the 
Pop UP Word card (as I demoed in 
MTC Webinar 6/7th November 2012) 
This time to show if you watch how they are 
made you can have any saying that you like in your
cards. I used scrapbook paper and stickers 
on the cover of this one .
Designed in MAKE THE CUT 
And a border punch for the top and bottom edge of the inside of 
the car

ALSO made this card with the leftover part of the 
wordings from the pop up card
Dont forget to check out the Webinar
Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

No comments: