Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another Pop UP Word card (as I demoed in MTC Webinar 6/7th November 2012)

Word pop up card (with my tip to make 
making it easier) WATCH HERE
This one I added some lattice to give it a diferent look
I love lattice function in Make the cut  
 Designed in MAKE THE CUT



Dont forget to check out the Webinar
Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Susan
Love the look of lattice on any card. This is lovely.
Myrna

TRACEY FARR said...

i love all these cards! they are fantastic! too many cards not enough hours in the day! lol