Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Planting time in the MOO garden

This is another card was inspired by Linda at JUST FOR SHARING
Who had these wonderful design studio patterns of lattices of all types
(go visit her blog they are wonderful )
So I thought I would make the pattern up in SCAL using inkscape
And here is what my card looks like with alota stamp on it .
IF you have sure cuts a lot HERE IS THE PATTERN
if you have cricut design studio pattern over at Linda's blog
(leave her a comment i am sure she would like that )


This is the card using the leftovers that was left on the mat after
it cut the card and I added a little colour to the white diamonds
just for a little change from the white
The flowers are the left overs from a card that will be on this blog tomorrow

3 comments:

Patty said...

Oh Susan! These cards are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! And yes, I left a note on Linda's blog as well. :)

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered your blog and I am in complete awe. Your talent is simply amazing and the fact that you share so freely is a blessing to all of us.
I intend to spend the weekend just drooling over all your wonderful entries.
I love my Cricut and SCAL - today, I love them even more!! I make cards to send over to the troops overseas and I am so excited to use some of the designs you have created.
Thank you so much for your wonderful ideas and sharing.
(Off to check out ALOTA Stamps!)

Betty S said...

Thank you so much for all your patterns and for being so willing to share.