Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lattice Ladybug

This the card was inspired by Linda at JUST FOR SHARING
Who had these wonderful design studio patterns of lattices of all types
(go visit her blog they are wonderful )
So anyways I thought I would make the pattern up in SCAL using inkscape
So here is what my card looks like with alota ladybug stamp on it .
IF you have sure cuts a lot HERE IS THE PATTERN
if you have cricut design studio pattern over at Linda's blog
(leave her a comment i am sure she would like that )


AND because i don't like to waste the cuts here is what i did with the
diamonds that were left on my cutting mat

2 comments:

Linda Carson said...

I love these cards!! They are so fun & so creative!

Heidi said...

Susan, I've been following your blog for a while and I LOVE it here. Today is the first time I've actually had a chance to use one of your files. If you wanna peak, go to
http://live4scrappin.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work!!!

Heidi