Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Let it SNOW pop up card (plus scal pattern)

Day two of the three week oh word pop ups
Brings us this
"Let it SNOW"
I feel soo cold this morning it must be snowing somewhere
(we don't get snow where i live bit it snows in the mountains
around the state, and being in Australia we are in winter)
I used stickers to decorate this one

I

If you have "sure cuts a lot " HERE IS THE PATTERN
AND how to work out the folding instructions
HELPING WITH FOLDING OF pop up word cards
This card was designed using inkscape

6 comments:

lovebeingamom/Pam Smith said...

I love your pop up cards, I just made the let it snow one and I think I must be missing something...when I go to fold the card the letters want to crease in a different place, I never see creases in your letters, do they fold down different? I sure hope this makes sense!

AnnS said...

Your pop up cards are so adorable. I can't wait to get SCAL so I can make these. BTW, I heard on the news it snowed in parts of Australia where it usually doesn't. Hope you had a flurry.

lovebeingamom/Pam Smith said...

Thanks for your help!!

Brens Designs said...

Susan... Your card is so beautiful!!!! Your talent is so amazing!!! Thank you so much for all you do.

Jeff P said...

What a wonderful card. You do such wonderful cards.

Barb911 S/E MI said...

just looking and found this card.
just what I need. thanks