Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, July 12, 2008

What is my FAVORITE stamp company?

Those who follow my blog will surely know the answer
BUT LETS HAVE SOME FUN
GIVE ME AN "A"

GIVE ME AN "L"

GIVE ME AN "O"

GIVE ME AN "T"

GIVE ME AN "A"

That spells ALOTA (rubber stamps)
DID you like those cards ?
OH do you want to see the inside?

OK if you want to











And here is the full set

Cards were cut using sure cuts a lot and designed on inkscape
I have seven projects on the go at the moment and
I am so happy when i finish them and get the ready to show you all .
OK 1 down 6 more to finish

7 comments:

KathyW said...

Those are Sooo Coool! You're truely a fan of Alotta.:o)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Susan
This is fabulous, how clever you are. Your website is great, very impressive! Will be returning. Linda x

Marjorie said...

Susan, You've done it again....another great project.

debby4000 said...

WOW these are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I just want to say you're quite a talented woman and I thank you for generously sharing your designs. Much appreciated. =)

bck said...

These are wonderful!! Please share how you did them!!!!! Will there be a tutorial?????? PLEASE!!!!

Joanie said...

Thank you for sharing your files. I am new to the design studio and I am clueless as to where to begin. I was at a crop yesterday and saw some cards using your designs. The ladies told me about your website and they were singing your praises! thank you, Joanie in Las Vegas