Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, July 26, 2008

LOOKS like a monkey! and smells like PAPER?

Had fun with that bluerobot !
Well yesterday morning I got out of bed and
started on another little guy, this time I decided to
make it a monkey so I made my own pattern for
a monkey head and used the body pattern
from the blue robot from yesterdays posting
SORRY
can not share the pattern due to copyright

but you can find the original pattern at ROMMY
(be warned there is heaps of preparation work to do on it for scal cutting)



4 comments:

smileyfish76 said...

Thanks Susan, those guys are TOO CUTE!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just spent the entire afternoon and evening reading your blog and downloading some of the wonderful things you provided for us. I just got Sure Cuts a Lot and had no idea I could so much with it. I thought i would never learn how to work Inkscape but now am anxious to give it a try. Your lessons are so easy to follow. You are truly an amazing woman!!!! I really envy your talent.
Linda from Vegas

Allison and Adam said...

Oh he is gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Susan I love these little guys!