Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, October 08, 2012

Wedding Ach

Can you guess how much I love the make the cut 
program? love all things about it, one  thing I love 
heaps about it is the lattice generator .
So when i was thinking of getting out the alota 
wedding bugs stamps I knew straight away what I 
wanted to do with them.
and i sponged the clouds on the inside of the card.
Designed in MAKE THE CUT 
Designed in make the cut and cut on the ZING




Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them





2 comments:

Myrna said...

Such an adorable card. I love lattice for any card.
Myrna

TRACEY FARR said...

fantastic! love it!