Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Latice SliceForm Floating card (as seen on 16/17 October 2012)

The webinar is now ready for those of you 
who missed it live .
These are the three lattice samples i showed in 
the examples of what can be done
Designed in MAKE THE CUT 



Be sure to check out the recording of the webinar 
HERE
to see how to make your own.
In the mean time I would love to see your creations 
that you make  be sure to let me know 
Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Really nice work. Shows you not only are crafty, but patient too.

TRACEY FARR said...

the lattice ones are exquisite - love them!

Anonymous said...

Your ingenuity and engineering are marvelous. Love the lattice. I took the easy way out and used an EK Success punch to create a cut out design on the center panel. Thanks for your great instructions on the webinar. I have a Cricut so had to make some adjustments because I couldn't figure out how to get SCAL to do what MTC did. I'm not too technically inclined, but it came out great. Evelyn R.