Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, October 22, 2012

Two Robot SliceForm Floating card (as seen on 16/17 October 2012)

I love the Robot scrapbook kits I got and 
find that all the stickers and papers in them go
so well together (just wish i brought more at the time)
Here is Two more sliceform floating cards samples 
i made when making up the demo for the webinar
Designed in MAKE THE CUT 




Be sure to check out the recording of the webinar 
HERE
to see how to make your own.
In the mean time I would love to see your creations 
that you make  be sure to let me know 
Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

1 comment:

Plastic business cards said...

Cool and captivating design....but i suggest addition of new shades makes it more captivating...