Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Owl on a branch

Teaching myself that rubber stamps can work well 
with the mtc and zing is a really fun adventure 
at the moment .
I always loved the stencil edge cards and I 
wondered how i can adapt it to a stamped image 
and as you can see I did it . As well as adding 
some lattice work in the main part of the card to make 
it different again .
released this week at alota rubber stamps
Designed in MAKE THE CUT 


I used make the cut to make the base of the card
and cut using the Zing 
Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Susan
The wee owl is so cute and the lattice is wonderful. Great card.
Myrna

Jenny said...

That owl is so cute! You do really nice work, Susan. That lattice makes the card. Always enjoy your blog.

TRACEY FARR said...

just beautiful - loving the lattice!

Marda said...

Those are so cute, I ordered two of the stamps.

Love this lattice work with the stamp!

marda