Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Cup Cake VASE

Here today to show a vase I made for a freind 
who likes making cupcakes . I designed the vase pattern 
in MAKE THE CUT and cut on the Zing added  alota bee holding 
cupcake inches stamp on each side then had drew her 
standing on the cupcake on each side.

And then made paper roses



NOW I do love to recycle and this week I 
received lots of embossing folders and I used
the plastic blisters of them to make the walls of 
my box for the vase


Used make the cut to do lattice of the top of my box

Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, I LOVE this idea!!!

Luv2CUSmile said...

Love this Susan! Very ingenious to repurpose blister packs too! I love reusing items- I love it and I am sure she will too!
~Luv

TRACEY FARR said...

just beeeeautiful - love it!