Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday from this little ladybug

I have been playing with the stamps from alota
and having soo much fun this past few weeks 
and have heaps to show you over the next few weeks 
Today I used  the ladybug laying on flower as a 
birthday card 
Designed in MAKE THE CUT 
Used Make the cut to design the base of the card
and cut on the ZING

Let me know what you think.
(I have taken of word thing too make this 
easier now)
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

5 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

Gorgeous! Love purple LOL!

Myrna said...

Susan
This is adorable.
Myrna

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, this is ssssssooooo cute. Anxious to see what else you've been working on. Just viewed some of your previouswork....you are talented.