Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, November 30, 2009

Stick my neck out

With this little guys neck he stands 8 inches tall
adapted from the teddy pattern
hand drew the dots on him as i was putting it together

ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS.
Am i going to share the patterns?
Sorry at this point of time the patterns will not be shared
(that could be maybe at this point of time I don't know yet)
But please enjoy looking at them and tell me what you think
from time to time

Am i going to share how to make patterns like this?
Not at this point of time I am still learning sorry

Designed in inkscape and cut using sure cuts a lot

Be sure to tell me what you think

!

\ ! /
\/

2 comments:

Raquel said...

oooooh I wish you'd share that one! My sister in law collects giraffes! Love this one!

Tami Putvin said...

Wow Beautiful Cut.. Thanks for sharing your inspiration..