Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, November 27, 2009

Flowers in there and BUTTERFLIES too !

This is another sliceform globe that this time is
8 inches tall and has daisy flowers added in there
(which was a challenge in itself to get them to stay
standing up (guess it is all part of learning how to
make them))

Hung the butterflies on the top so as they
wiggle a little when it is moved



All folds down flat for putting in envelope

Designed in inkscape and cut using sure cuts a lot

Be sure to tell me what you think

!

\ ! /
\/

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow! I really like this! Was it hard to assemble/make?

Lalia Harris said...

That's just marvelous! I love the sunny flowers. Such a cheer to see when we're in the second month of no blue skies up here in Puget Sound, Washington State. Oh yeah, you're into a beautiful summer!

BooBoo said...

Totally Awesome!!! I just love what you are doing with the sliceform method.

Do you think that you might put up a tutorial on how to make these?

Thanks for the treat

Linda from Vegas said...

amazing! My favorite so far.

Anonymous said...

I love it and I was surprised to see that it folded flat.

marda

Amy said...

I love all your sliceform work, but this one is my favorite. I hope you will put out a tutorial or pattern so I can give it a try.

Judith-Marie said...

Wow! I love all these designs, you are sooooooooo talented. I think the giraffe has to be my favourite so far.

Carin said...

wow! wow! wow! How do you come up with these things? They are far beyond my imagination and wonderful.
Carin

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love this. Thanks for posting. Love to see your creations!

Cathy