Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, November 06, 2009

Story about a LITTLE TEDDY BEAR part 4 (slice form)

Follow on story from part one HERE and part 2 HERE
and part 3 HERE
With the pattern complete and tweaked. I then thought
it was time to make some teddies in different colours
This one the dark brown card stock had a texture on it
that once cut and pieced together looked like teddy fur


Designed in inkscape and cut using sure cuts a lot
Be sure to come back tomorrow and the rest of the week
for more parts to this story of the LITTLE TEDDY BEAR.
Be sure to tell me what you think so far too

3 comments:

Tammara said...

Wow, that is so incredible! You have such a great talent. I left you an award on my blog.

Aussie Carolyn said...

Wow, very impressive. I must go and read the other parts. You sure do have a talent.

Christine said...

Hi Susan,

Is this svg file available to download please as this is fab and my daughter said she want them in here bedroom....