Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

If you go down to the woods today your in for a........

.....BIG SURPRISE cause today is the day this teddy went
on his picnic.
I made a picnic scene out of this using a picnic basket stamps
and the place setting cuttlebug die.
Then i added tiny teddy cookies to the basket and the plate




This comes to an end of the Little teddy bear stories so far.
But i have not stopped learning the art of slice form
so i have lots more things to show you very very soon
so be sure to keep coming back (they will be worth your
while)
Designed in inkscape and cut using sure cuts a lot

Be sure to tell me what you think

!

\ ! /
\/

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Susan...I haven't been around for a while, really busy, but stopped by to see what you have been creating and I was NOT disappointed as usual. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! Thanks so much for sharing. Love the bear and the picnic basket. Way cute!

Lalia Harris said...

I love your teddy story and the slice form but I'm even more amazed by the little details you added for this last photo op. the fork, knife, plate and brownie all wrapped up are adorable as is the picnic basket. I can't wait to see what's next!

Quinceyface said...

Well Susan, You never seem to fascinat me with your talent. I really think this slice form technique is fantastic. Are you sharing these cut files or are they just for my enjoyment and I am enjoying looking. Deanna