Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How I coloured my LETTERS on my pop ups

QUESTION
Anonymous said...

These patterns are just great. Thanks so much for sharing. How do you color the pop out word without getting color on the rest of the card? I just tried it with markers and made a mess even tho I had paper over the card with just the letters showing. I know it seems like a dumb question but I need to ask anyway.
5/08/08 05:33
ANSWER
It is not a dumb question.
I coloured the letters with markers.
I found it easy to colour them once they were folded,
I put a scrap paper under the letters,
so as i did not get it on the pieces i did not want ,
even put post it notes down at the bottom of the letters.
Then coloured them and took out the paper and post it notes and it was coloured

3 comments:

lovebeingamom/Pam Smith said...

Good to know, I thought you just did a second cut out of only letters and glued them on.

Ishadow said...

thanks for the hint!

Marjorie said...

What an excellent idea. Your cards and coloring always look so neat, so will try your technique. Thanks for the tip.