Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, August 21, 2008

FRIENDS pop up card (plus pattern for Design studio )

MY word POP UP cards featured late last month
and early this month using sure cuts a lot
WELL now
HERE is the seventh of the Circut design studio pattern
FRIENDS HERE IS THE PATTERN
I have not got a card cut from this pattern
BUT
HERE is link to SCAL of the FRIENDS card
(It is not the same but best i can do for the cds)
HERE IS LINK on how to work out the fold
And
HERE is a link on How I coloured my lettering

5 comments:

Ishadow said...

can't wait to work on this one. Thanks agian for another wonderful pattern!

Unknown said...

Thank you again for another cut file!
You are awesome.
THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES.
marcia

Marjorie said...

Thanks, Susan!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these :) I truly appreciate them :)
ChrisV from cricut.com

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU

I really appreciate the time that it takes you to do this for us using CDS.

Marjorie from TX