Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy FATHERS day word pop up card (plus DESIGN STUDIO pattern)

MY word POP UP cards featured late last month
and early this month using sure cuts a lot
WELL now
HERE is the eighth of the Circut design studio pattern
FATHERS DAY HERE IS THE PATTERN
I have not got a card cut from this pattern
BUT
HERE is link to SCAL of the FATHERS DAY card
(It is not the same but best i can do for the cds)
HERE IS LINK on how to work out the fold
And
HERE is a link on How I coloured my lettering

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan thank you so much for your generosity...these pop up cards for the cricut are fabulous! I can't wait to try them.

Anonymous said...

Susan, I'm always so excited when I see you have new patterns. Thanks with a cherry on top!

Lisa Ritchie said...

Susan: I am so grateful for you and for sharing your hard hard work. Thank you very much.

ljritchie

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing.
Your cards are beautiful.
marcia

Lisa said...

Susan,
Your work is amazing and I'm so grateful that you are willing to share with us. Thanks for being so creative
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Susan, if it is at all possible for you, could you please post a picture of what one of these circut cards would look like created? I am having a hard time figuring out the folding...I did look at the SCAL one but I must be dense. Any help would be appreciated...and THANK YOU for all you do for us...you are so giving. :):):)
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for sharing.

Marjorie from TX