Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, August 23, 2008

PARTY word pop up card (plus Design studio pattern)

MY word POP UP cards featured late last month
and early this month using sure cuts a lot
WELL now
HERE is the tenth of the Circut design studio pattern
PARTY HERE IS THE PATTERN
I have not got a card cut from this pattern
BUT
HERE is link to SCAL of the PARTY card
(It is not the same but best i can do for the cds)
HERE IS LINK on how to work out the fold
And
HERE is a link on How I coloured my lettering

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again a vey big thank you.
You are very Kind

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are wonderful.
Take care,
marcia

Anonymous said...

Will have fun with this.
Thank you for sharing and making it for CDS.

Marjorie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the file. You are the greatest. I am learning so much from you! I appreciate your knowledge and how much you share.