Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, August 22, 2008

HAPPY Birthday2 word pop up card (plus pattern for DESIGN STUDIO)

MY word POP UP cards featured late last month
and early this month using sure cuts a lot
WELL now
HERE is the ninth of the Circut design studio pattern
HAPPY Birthday (different) HERE IS THE PATTERN
I have not got a card cut from this pattern
BUT
HERE is link to SCAL of the HAPPY Birthday card
(It is not the same but best i can do for the cds)
HERE IS LINK on how to work out the fold
And
HERE is a link on How I coloured my lettering

13 comments:

Marianne said...

Susan,

Thank you so much for sharing! I really love ALL your designs! You are wonderful!

Sallyh said...

Thank you for sharing. I don't own George but I have followed your pattern to make one for Plantin Schoolbook. I would never have figured it out on my own :)

Anonymous said...

Once again thank you.You are a very clever Lady

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing.
I love your cards.
Take care,
marcia

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your talent. It is greatly appreciated!

Anna Dawn said...

Thank you for the time you take to convert your designs to the Cricut Design Studio. I did download Sure Cuts A Lot based on your posts and tutorials, but I still find the CDS easier to work with. Thanks Again.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing such great ideas :)
ChrisV from Cricut.com

Anonymous said...

Susan, thank you so much for sharing your cut files. You always give me great inspiration when I see your work. I know you have worked so hard to make these files. It is much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Having so much fun with your cut files. THANK YOU

Marjorie from TX

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much

cricuteerwannabe said...

Thanks for all of your hard work. I am hoping to help my dd make a pop up card tomorrow. I have never attempted this before.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of your hard work in creating all of the patterns for our DS. I wish I was as smart and fast as you. Again thank you. Connie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your great designs. You do wonderful work.