Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, December 03, 2012

Clear ornament

Yesterday I showed an ornament that I 
made for the alota challenge . Today I am here
to show how i got it made.
A while back I showed a fantastic extension that i found
for inkscape to make tabbed boxes HERE.
Well it started me thinking maybe i can make 
the boxes the same way but with card stock (but 
I would have to do some tweaking )
then I made this white boxes 

All put together with NO GLUE 
hmm got me thinking  NO GLUING  that is 
perfect for clear acetate as  that is not an easy 
thing to glue
So with that same pattern that I had tweaked 
(adding the extra little part on each tab so that they 
lock together and not pull apart easily)
I cut it out of clear over heat projector plastic 
and then put it together  (little testing being clear but 
I did it  ) designed in inkscape and Designed in MAKE THE CUT to tweak
and cut on the ZING. Added white paint pent for the snow.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get an

Zing then SKAT KATZ is the place to find them

1 comment:

TRACEY FARR said...

fantastic - you are amazing!