Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Snowman Whats's NEW?

I like it when i can start showing you what I have 
been working on the past couple months , but been waiting for 
the time when they are starting to be given to people.
This snowman box is from svgcutz. I cut it bigger than
the size the pattern came as . I added a full 
bag of marshmellows in this one .
Designed in MAKE THE CUT  and the zing to cut .
I embossed the outer pieces on the ebosser




Have had fun with this pattern will show more another time
real soon, even some for myself :-)

If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get an
Ebosser then SKAT KATZ  is the place to find them
Or a 
Zing then SKAT KATZ is the place to find them

1 comment:

TRACEY FARR said...

he looks great!