Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, December 20, 2012

M-Bossabilities Embossing folder in EBosser tip

When I got the E Bosser I was hoping that I would never
have to get out the other embossing machines again .
But there was No sandwich for the 
M-Bossabilities embossing folder from spellbinders.
SO I was not going to let that hold me back I measured
a normal sandwich that goes through the ebosser and 
worked out that with an extra C PLATE (sold seperately ) 
 I could  do it and I was right it works soo nice a nice 
crisp emboss 
 Here is the plate order (sandwich)
 For those of you that have not seen the M-Bossablities 
they are two sided embossing folders and wonderful too 


If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get an

Ebosser then SKAT KATZ  is the place to find them

No comments: