Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Week 20 adventure 7 peice card set

Week 20 adventure with the Zing/make the cut/ **inkscape.
(**not new to me been using for many years)
Well this sure has opened up a whole new world in papercraft.
Where has the past 20 weeks gone (not finding the "off" button to the Zing that is for sure)
Finding myself wanting to do bigger and better things in the world of papercrafting
One of which is designing fonts again , which by the way I will  have another set of fonts to share shortly just need a bit of tweaking. Also finding easier ways to make backgrounds for my cards ,some  I am showing today  with this set of cards.
Designed in inkscape and Make the cut combined  and cut using the zing. then two stamps (big and small) are from alota rubber stamps.
These first two cards are using the cut outs from the other 5 cards






Now I find myself using the zing on a daily base. I have decided to leave the weekly adventure reports  and just continue to show my Zing creations as i make them all week long  (as well as other things not made on the Zing).
Please come back often and see what i have been up too  and got to share with you all (there will be lots more to come) . P.S. Let me know what you think from time to time I love to hear from you too .


I am off to  cough explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

1 comment:

TRACEY FARR said...

It has been a great 20 weeks Susan, following your progress with your Zing. Looking forward to reading your blog posts as you post and hoping to get back into our fortnightly get togethers when whooping cough leaves you alone so that I can continue using my Zing with your invaluable help and patience xxx