Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, July 27, 2012

Tea Bag folding card Blue (plus make the Cut Pattern)

Here I am today with another of the cards made using  my tiles (that will be sharing soon)
 While you are waiting I am sharing the Make the Cut pattern for this card



Here are folding Instructions
 (though I have also included in pattern)
Please let me known what you think. Enjoy 
 
 
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Wow this is stunning. I love tea bag folding. Too bad the pattern was not in SCAL.
Myrna

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the card but I have to say as far as the folding instructions I'm totally lost.
Sue

Web Development Company said...

I am new on this Blog and I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone!