Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Box print and Cut Plus Make the Cut Pattern

Today wanted to share with you what I have been up to this week.  I have been making tiles to go in the make the cut texturise. So first of I will show what I have been making with them. First of I Made a octagon box, Putting the Patten, on not only the top, but a smaller version on the sides to Match.
I have made mine blue. Using Print, emboss /score and Cut on the zing.I am planning on sharing this pattern for this print and cut for this box in this post and the I am going also share the texture tiles over the next week or two (with lessons on getting lots of use with them).
 If you would like the Make the Cut Pattern HERE It is
.



Please let me known what you think. Enjoy
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very kewl, thanks!

TRACEY FARR said...

fantastic!

Linda said...

as always, GREAT!
thank you
lindacrew4

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it! Must have taken a while to create! Thanks for sharing :-)

Stephanie