Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hot Air Balloon (ecraft cut and cuttlebug embossed)

Over the years I have made many 3D
hot air balloons (cutting all pieces by hand)
The next test for scal and ecraft machine was to
cut the balloon parts out for me .
This sure did make making these balloons a whole
lot easier. So before making up the balloon i ran all
the parts through the cuttlebug embossing folders.
Used the cricut paper dolls and gypsy to cut the people
for the basket.
It stands 8 1/2" tall.






Made the pattern up in inkscape and cut using scal
and ecraft machine.

Be sure to tell me what you think.

7 comments:

Helene said...

Very nice! I really like the different textures you used....YOU MADE THE PATTERN! I am so impressed!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks amazing!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

You have done a great work its designing looking so gorgeously!!!
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!!

You are so brave to even take on this feat, let alone the patient to pull it together, thats amazing!

Anonymous said...

That's one impressive project Susan. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Oh my I love love this... Do you sell your patterns. I sure would love this one. Fantastic job.
I am so glad you are liking your ECraft.

Sharon Gifford said...

This is so cool! I would really love to know if you sell your patterns also! Because I would buy this one!:)