Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, May 23, 2011

When things don't work

Any one out there have the EVERYDAY POP UP
cartridge and tried the robot popup I would love
to hear if you have had success with it.
CAUSE I did not After pushing and shoving it
making it pulling apart 3 times
I pulled the robot off the card altogether and turned it
into a 3D Robot .
(looking at the robot it seems to me that the middle brace
is too small OR is it just me? )

So here is my 3D robot looking a bit battered but i like him


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to save him. =D
Sorry, I don't have the cart, just wanted to comment on the robot.

Anonymous said...

oh he looks great, love what you did!

DOn't have that cart, but have heard its got a few kinks like this. Which is a shame!

All the best!