Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Next BLUEROBOT Part Two

Well the other day when I posted part one HERE
of this project how many of you thought
It was finished ?
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX and INSIDE
Well I am here today to show you Part TWO.
I thought I would show you in youtube
(photo's did not do it justice )
It was inspired by many exploding boxes seen on
the internet ALSO inspired by Easel cards as well
which is what i used for the back and sides on the inside
of the box



Here is one one explosion box that did inspire me to
think out side the box Bug junkie barn explosion box

Please be sure to tell me what you think

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...I am speechless as that is completely AMAZING!!! You have taken these little boxes to a whole new level. WOW, WOW, WOW...I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

OH WOWSERS!!!

How totally awesome, you are so clever and creative to think of these thinks, and talented to much less do it! Gosh I could never do that, how very cool! LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I keep wanting to come up with something to keep on going and going.

Love the blue robot!

marda

Helene said...

Susan you did it again! I am totally amazed with this incredible exploding BLUE ROBOT.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Awesome!!!! Are you selling your instructions>!??!?!?!?